The EVD Evolution series electronic valve controllers are the latest stage in the development of the renowned CAREL drivers for superheat control.
Compared to the standard EVD drivers, these devices feature advanced functions and a new user interface that makes them even easier to use and configure.
A new graphic display and a simple programming procedure mean the controller can be started after selecting just four parameters (and just three if using the device to control Carel valves): refrigerant, valve mode, type of pressure probe and type of application (chiller, display case, etc.), chosen from a multiple choice menu.
- superheat control with high pressure, low pressure and low superheat protection
- assisted start-up procedure (selecting just 4 parameters)
- connection diagram shown on the display
- removable graphic LCD, multi-language interface with online help for the parameters and SI or imperial units of measure
- user management with password to access different configuration levels
- copy parameter values to different EVD devices from the display
- LEDs for monitoring the main parameters
- use of low-power ratiometric pressure transducers with 4 to 20 mA output (these can be shared between several drivers)
- second digital input for defrost management
- possibility to use backup probes
Combined with CAREL ExV series electronic expansion valves, the EVD Evolution drivers make up an integrated control system that optimises evaporator operation and obtains high energy savings.
- Manuals * Entries are ordered by date
Code Description Language Date * Release Code +0300005CS Description EVD evolution Ovladač elektronického expanzního ventilu Language CZE Date 13/07/2018 Release 3.6 Code +0300005IT Description EVD evolution driver per valvola di espansione elettronica Language ITA Date 13/07/2018 Release 3.6 Code +0300005FR Description EVD evolution pilote pour vanne d'expansion électronique Language FRE Date 13/07/2018 Release 3.6 Code +0300005EN Description EVD evolution electronic expansion valve driver Language ENG Date 13/07/2018 Release 3.6 Code +0300005DE Description EVD evolution Treiber für elektronisches Expansionsventil Language GER Date 13/07/2018 Release 3.6